- 3D Modeling (2)
Application projects written in various languages.
- Dancing droid (6)
- MIDI mike (7)
Software modules for the HP-41 calculator used in Electrical Engineering classes. Includes complex arithmetic, eigenvalues, matrix operations, differentiation.
- Base conversion on HP-41
- Curve fit on HP-41
- Derivative on HP-41
- Integrate on HP-41
- Row reduced echelon form on HP-41
- Discrete fourier transform on HP-41
- Hyperbolic operations on HP-41
- Complex eigenvalues on HP-41
- Complex matrix to row reduced echelon form on HP-41
- Polynomial factorization on HP-41
- Complex arithmetic with adjustable branch cut on HP-41
- Complex numbers on the HP-41
- Complex arithmetic formulas (REPLACED)
In signal processing, a digital filter is a system that performs mathematical operations on a sampled, discrete-time signal to reduce or enhance certain aspects of that signal.
Various projects written in embedded C.
- Google integration (2)
- OPNpool design (10)
Various projects related to the open source DD-WRT WiFi router firmware and computer networking (TCP/IP) in general. I have since moved on to OPNsense and dumb APs, but will leave these posts for others.