Low-fat Banana Muffins #1
|2 cups||all-purpose flour|
|2 tsp.||baking powder|
|1/2 tsp.||baking soda|
|1/4 cups||canola oil|
|2/3 cups||nonfat milk|
|1||egg lightly beaten|
|2||small ripe bananas, mashed|
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a nonstick 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray or line with paper cups.
- In a large bowl, stir flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg together. Make a well in the center.
- In a medium bowl, combine canola oil milk, egg, vanilla. Add wet ingredient to dry mixture, followed by mashed bananas. Stir with a wooden spoon until just combined.
- Fill muffins cups two-thirds full. Bake for 18-22 minutes.
- Optional extras to fold into the batter: 1/2 cup raisins, 1/3 cup miniature chocolate chips.
|Amount per serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 5g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Total Carbohydrate 42g||14%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Includes Added Sugars|
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrition in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.