Brunch Popover Pancake
|Author:||Inspired by Southern Living|
|4||large eggs, lightly beaten|
|1 cups||all-purpose flour|
|1/3 cups||butter or margarine, melted|
|3 tbsp.||orange marmalade|
|3 tbsp.||butter or margarine|
|1 tbsp.||lemon juice|
|1 pkg.||frozen sliced peaches, thawed and drained (16-ounce)|
|1 cups||frozen blueberries, thawed|
- Place a well-greased 12-inch cast-iron skillet in a 425° oven for 5 minutes.
- Combine first 5 ingredients, stirring with a wire whisk until blended.
- Remove skillet from oven. Pour batter into hot skillet.
- Bake at 425° for 20 to 25 minutes. (This resembles a giant popover and will fall quickly after removing from oven).
- Combine marmalade, 3 tablespoons butter, and lemon juice in a saucepan; bring to a boil. Add peaches, and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, 2 to 3 minutes. Spoon on top of baked pancake. Sprinkle with blueberries.