Pastry-wrapped brie with raspberries
|Author:||Inspired by epicurious.com|
|1/2 cups||raspberry preserves|
|1/4 cups||fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed|
|1/2 tsp.||fresh rosemary leaves, finely chopped|
|1 sheets||sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed (half of 17.3-ounce package)|
|13.2 oz.||Baby Brie cheese (about 6 to 7" in diameter)|
|1 large||egg, beaten to blend (for glaze)|
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Stir preserves, berries and rosemary in small bowl to blend. Season berry mixture with pepper.
- Roll out pastry on lightly floured surface to 12-inch square. Cut top rind off cheese; discard rind. Place cheese, rindless side up, in center of pastry.
- Spoon raspberry mixture onto cheese. Fold pastry on 2 opposite sides over cheese. Brush remaining 2 sides of pastry with glaze. Fold over cheese; press seams to seal. Brush pastry with glaze; place on baking sheet.
- Bake cheese until pastry is deep golden brown (top of pastry may split open), about 30 minutes.
- Let cool 20 minutes.
- Place baked cheese on serving platter. Surround with crackers, baguette slices, and grapes.