Yoghurttaart / Kwarktaart (Dutch yogurt pie)
|1 cans||mandarin oranges|
|1 bags||klop-klop ("light fat variant of whipping cream")|
|100 g||white custard sugar|
|2||egg whites, stiff|
- Cover a strainer of sieve with a squeezed out dishtowel, and place the yoghurt in it. Let the fluids drip out overnight
- Mix the yoghurt mix with 2/3 of the tangerines (keep fluid apart for later).. Add the sugar and the orangejuice.
- Beat the klop-klop (of whipping cream) and spoon this through the yoghurt mixture.
- Heat the juice of the tangerines, and dissolve the pectin in it. Stir this through the yohurt mixture.
- Spoon the stiff egg whites through the mix.
- Spread unbeaten an egg white over the spring tin. Cover the bottom with lady fingers. Pour the yoghurt mixture over it. Cover with the remaining tangerines.
- Place the pie in the fridge until stiff, about 4 hours.