Kadeltjes (Dutch rolls)
|2 large||eggs, beaten|
|380 ml||water, INCLUDING THE 2 EGGS|
|2 tbsp.||vegetable oil|
|1 1/2 tsp.||active dry baker's yeast|
- Note that total liquid (water with beaten eggs) should be 380 ml.
- Insert the Dough ingredients in the bread machine. Start the bread machine to make "Dough".
- Divide the dough in 12 dots, and put them on a lightly greased baking sheet. Let rise for 40 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 390°F.
- Beat the egg and brush it over the top of the "broodjes".
- Bake until the broodjes are golden brown, about 15 to 20 minutes.