No Cholesterol Brownies
|Author:||Inspired by Weight Watchers|
|1 cups||white all-purpose flour|
|3/4 cups||unsweetened cocoa|
|1/4 cups||vegetable oil|
|1 tsp.||baking powder|
|1 tsp.||vanilla extract|
|1/2 cups||unsweetened applesauce|
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 8" square pan with 2"-high sides.
- Combine the dry ingredients in large bowl. Add oil, egg whites and vanilla and blend.
- Transfer to prepared pan.
- Bake until brownies are slightly puffed in center and edges are beginning to brown, about 30 minutes.
- Cover hot brownies in pan with foil and chill overnight. Cut brownies into 16 2" squares.
- Can be prepared 3 days ahead. Store in airtight container.