Courgettetaart (Dutch zucchini quiche)
|1 medium||zucchini, shredded|
|250 gr||unbleached white flour|
|2 tsp.||baking powder|
|6 branch(es)||fresh oregano, coarsely chopped (or 1 tsp dried)|
|6 branch(es)||fresh marjoram, coarsely chopped (or 1 tsp dried)|
|1 dl.||olive oil (or vegetable oil)|
|40 g||Parmesan cheese, (or sharp cheddar cheese if desperate)|
|3 tbsp.||pine nuts|
- Squeeze the water from the zucchini.
- Preheat the oven to 390 °F (190 °C).
- Sift the flour and baking powder.
- Beat the eggs with the olive oil and cheese.
- Combine the flour mixture with the egg mixture and stir in the spices and zucchini. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer the mixture to a coated 22 cm spring pan. Sprinkle with pine nuts. Place in the middle of the oven for about 45 minutes.