Marshmallow Krispie Treats
A classic, delicious snack for kids and parents alike.
|Prep time: ||00:10|
|Cook time: ||00:05|
|1/4 cups ||margarine|
|10 oz. ||marshmallows|
|6 cups ||rice krispies cereal|
- Grease 13x9" baking pan.
- Measure Rice Krispys into a bowl.
- Microwave margarine in large bowl on "high" until melted, about 45 seconds.
- Add marshmallows to margarine. Toss to coat.
- Microwave 1 1/2 minutes or until smooth when stirred, stirring after 45 seconds.
- Immediately add cereal, toss until well coated.
- Press mixture into pan. Cool.
- Cut into squares.