Our weekend breakfast favorite.
|Prep time: ||00:15|
|Cook time: ||00:15|
|4 large ||eggs|
|1 cups ||whole milk, room temperature|
|1 cups ||unbleached white flour|
|1 tbsp. ||unsalted butter|
| ||ground cinnamon|
|3 medium ||Braeburn apples, peeled and sliced (tart cooking apples, such as Gr|
| ||maple syrup|
- Preheat oven to 425 °F (210 °C).
- Whisk eggs, milk, flour in blender for one minute.
- Melt butter in a 10" skillet, preferably cast iron, over medium heat.
- Using a cheese slicer, slice apples into pan.
- Cook, tossing often, until apple is coated and softened, about 4 minutes.
- Add remaining butter (or cooking spray) to skillet, to coat bottom and sides.
- Divide and pour batter over.
- Bake until pancake is puffed and golden brown around the edges and center is set but not dry, about 12 to 15 minutes.
- Serve with maple syrup.