Ratatouille and Goat Cheese Tartlets
A savory tart with a summer ratatouille filling.
|Author:||Handout A&P supermarket|
|4 sheets||puff pastry, (8x8")|
|150 g||goat cheese, soft|
|2 tbsp.||olive oil|
|2||red onions, thinly sliced|
|1||courgette, in small cubes|
|1||red bell pepper, in small cubes|
|1 tsp.||fresh rosemary|
- Preheat the oven at 390 °F (190 °C). Let the pastry sheets defrost.
- Grease four low 4-inch pie shapes, and cover them each with the pastry sheet. The edges may stick out.
- Sprinkle the hazelnuts in the pie tin, and push them in. Sprinkle 2/3 of the cheese over it.
- Bake the tarts for 15 minutes until brown and done.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a pan and fry all the vegetables for 15 minutes the lid covering most of the pan.
- Add salt and pepper to the ratatouille to taste.
- Put the tarts on plates and add the ratatouille in it. Sprinkle with the goat cheese and rosemary.
|Amount per serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 35g||54%|
|Total Carbohydrate 24g||8%|
|Includes Added Sugars|
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrition in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.