Rhubarb Strawberry Dessert
A refreshing dessert for a hot summer day that is easy to prepare.
|3 stems||rhubarb, chopped|
|1 tsp.||lemon juice|
- Mix the rhubarb, 1 cup water and sugar in a pan. Boil until the rhubarb is soft, about 2 minutes.
- Drain the juice into a separate container.
- Mix the corn starch with 1/4 cup water and stir in the juice.
- Boil 2 to 3 minutes until thick and foamy. Let it cool down a bit.
- Mix in the lemon juice. Carefully mix in the rhubarb and sliced strawberries.
- Let it cool down.
|Amount per serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Includes Added Sugars|
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrition in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.