Let me know who this recipe works for you.
|Author:||Handout from A&P supermarket|
|4 sheets||puff pastry|
|100 g||feta cheese, crumbled|
|1/2 tsp.||thyme leaves, fresh|
|3 tbsp.||olive oil|
|1/2 tbsp.||balsamic vineger|
- Preheat the oven at 390 °F (190 °C).
- Let the pastry sheets defrost.
- Mix the thyme, feta, green onions. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Roll the pastry sheets a bit thinner.
- Put a slice of tomato in the middle of each pastry sheet. Spread the feta over the tomato.
- Fold the puff pastry sheets around the filling and close them above the filling so that it creates a bundle.
- Put the bundles on a baking plate covered with baking paper. Cover them with a thin layer of oil.
- Bake the bundles 15 minutes until crunchy and brown.
- Beat the 2 tbsp of olive oil, the balsamic vinegar and the remainder of the thyme leaves into a dressing.
- Put the bundles each on a plate and drip the dressing over it.
|Amount per serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 35g||54%|
|Total Carbohydrate 20g||7%|
|Includes Added Sugars|
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrition in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.