Dark Chocolate Pudding
Most of the fast has been removed, but everything you want is still there. It's thick, creamy and satisfying.
|Author:||Inspired by Moosewood Restaurant Low-Fat Favorites, pg. 374|
|2 tbsp.||Dutch cocoa powder|
|1 tsp.||vanilla extract|
- In a saucepan, thoroughly combined the corn starch, sugar and cocoa.
- Add the milk and stir until very smooth.
- Cook on medium heat, stirring constantly, until the pudding comes to a boil.
- Then, lower the heat and gently simmer.
- Stirring continuously, for 3 or 4 minutes.
- Stir in the vanilla; pour the hot pudding into one large or individual serving dishes.
- Serve warm or chill until cold before serving.
|Amount per serving
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 8g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0%|
|Includes Added Sugars|
The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrition in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.