Skip to content
Judging from the number of research papers popping up each year, we can deduce that this is a still active field.
Add elementary functions such as sin, cos, tan, exponential, and logarithm.
Suggestion for further reading
- Digital Computer Arithmetic Datapath Design Using Verilog HDL, by J. Stine, 2003.
- Computer Arithmetic: Algorithms and Hardware Designs, by Parhami, 1999 and 2009.
- Guide to FPGA Implementation of Arithmetic Functions, by Deschamps, Sutter and Cantó, 2012.
- Arithmetic Circuits, Structures and Multipliers & Pipelining, Introductory Digital Systems laboratory, by MIT, 2004-2008.
- Modern Computer Arithmetic, by Brent and Zimmermann, 2010.
- Arithmetic Circuits and Multipliers, MIT